Business issues keeping you awake at night?
Action Learning Mastermind Groups can help you solve challenges and problems to move your business to the next level
Being Part Of An Action Learning Mastermind Group Helps You Tackle And Resolve Your Business Problems And Organisation Challenges
You get to take time out of the office to work ON your business rather than IN it.
Working with up to 7 other success hungry people you become laser-like focused on taking action to tackle the critical and complex problems holding back you and your business or organisation from performing effectively and fulfilling the potential you know you’ve always had.
The Real Business Edge Mastermind Programme© is a facilitated, Action Learning-style series of workshops. The award-winning business growth programme is designed to help you find the answers to real issues in your business or organisation.
Why Should You Join A Mastermind Group?
You’ll start resolving your biggest frustrations, getting results and the achieving success you deserve.
And you learn something in the process. About yourself, the people around you and your business too.
Your Action Learning Mastermind Group is like having an objective board of directors, a success team, and a peer advisory group, all rolled into one. And the people in the room will be leaders in their field, business owners or Company Directors from different businesses and organisation types.
This diversity brings a richness and depth to the conversations around the table.
The peer coaching, support and accountability you get in a Mastermind group setting is unparalleled and leads you to developing sharper personal and business skills.
The Action Learning Mastermind Group enabled me to focus on creating and implementing a plan to exit gracefully from my business when I reached retirement age. I used the Mastermind meetings to help me explore building and documenting an exit plan via a structured management buy-out. Implementation of the plan facilitated my exit whilst leaving a management and leadership team in place capable of securing the future of the business and taking it to the next level. Other unexpected (and welcome!) benefits of the Mastermind programme were the strength of the bond formed with the other participants and the flexible approach to the delivery.
This programme has probably saved my company from potential oblivion on my retirement.
- Chris Munton - Former Managing Director, Turnpower Services Limited in Sutton, Surrey
How Do Action Learning Mastermind Groups Work?
Action Learning Mastermind group members challenge each other to set goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them. The group requires that you:
- Be committed
- Wholly and freely participate
- Respect confidentiality
- Demonstrate a willingness to be creative
- Take action to implement your ideas/solutions
- Be supportive of each other with honesty, respect and compassion
The meetings are overseen by an experienced facilitator whose role it is to keep the group running harmoniously so that conversations are free-flowing, supportive and challenging.
Being Action Learning in nature, it’s ALL about taking action in a well-thought out and practical way so as to achieve beneficial results, quickly.
And with the help of the other group members you get some time and space to think through your business challenges and implement actions you came up with that will drive your business to the next level.
An extremely strong bond of trust, support, mutual respect and communication forms between group members – as a Mastermind group member you’ll act as the catalyst for growth, the “critical” friend and perhaps most importantly, the motivating colleague.
This is the true spirit and value of Action Learning Mastermind Groups.
Mark is a great Mastermind Group Facilitator. He is very personable, nothing is too much trouble and he runs stimulating high-value sessions.
- John Yeatman - Managing Director, Archer Technicoat Limited CVD & Materials Technology based in High Wycombe, Bucks
What Issues Can You Tackle In An Action Learning Mastermind Group?
Some examples of how people have used the Real Business Edge Mastermind Programme© include:
- Developed leaders, build teams and improve corporate/organisational capabilities
- Created new products and services
- Reduced costs by improving production and delivery operations
- Expanded customer bases by entering new markets and deploying innovative marketing strategies
- Improved service quality
- Changed organisational culture and behaviour
- Introduced organisational well-being programmes
- Resolved conflict in key relationships
Want to find out more about Executive Coaching? Then let’s talk . . .
Arrange a FREE 30 Minute Consultation to explore how Executive Coaching can help you be more aware, improve your performance and achieve the results you want . . .
During your telephone call you will get insights into:
- THREE Really Powerful Reasons To Join A Mastermind Group
- The Ingredients That Every Successful Mastermind Group Should Have
- How You Can Leverage on Mastermind Groups To Achieve Success (And Learn Something in the Process!)
- Case Studies of How People from all Walks are using Mastermind Groups to Achieve ASTOUNDING Results