Are you curious about your perception of yourself?
Do you want to what people really think of you?
Ever wondered why you do the things you do?
Who’s It For?
The Assessment & Coaching Package is for anyone who wants to get feedback from their colleagues on their emotional intelligence as well as gaining insights into how they might harness the power of emotions to be more successful at work.
The Emotional Capital Report (ECR) 360 Report from Roche Martin is a multi-rater profiler incorporating co-worker/ stakeholder feedback. This unique assessment enables co-workers or external stakeholders to provide brief and powerful feedback on how well you are using your emotional intelligence.
- Delivers two development reports – a 19-page ECR ‘Self’ report & a 21-page ECR Multi-Rater report
- Simple, self-directed online management & administration of raters including: manager, peers, direct reports & ‘other’
- Rater scores are compared to ‘Self’ scores to yield a gap analysis & an understanding of differences in self/other perception
- Includes a Verbatim Section that allows raters to elaborate on responses
In addition to the assessment, you’ll get a personalised 60-Minute Coaching Session (face-to-face or by Skype) that will help you in some or all of the following ways:
- Greater self-awareness of your feelings means that you’ll be better able to manage your emotions as you respond to situations and problems
- Emotional management techniques so you can regulate your feelings and stay in control – you’ll avoid making hasty decisions or letting anger take over your behaviour and cloud your judgement
- Influence-Generating strategies that improves your personal effectiveness and professional relationships enabling you to manage yourself and others more successfully – a critical factor in leadership and change management
- Improved thinking capabilities that help you gain new perspectives on old challenges thereby improving your problem-solving and decision-making abilities – it can also help develop your strategic thinking and your ability to motivate and inspire your team
- Effective communication techniques – you’ll be able to clearly express your thoughts and know what to say in order to inspire and motivate others to increase leverage in ways that benefit everyone involved (and why you don’t have to start from scratch with this)
- An insight into science behind emotional intelligence and why it matters in a complex and fast changing world
- Strategies to use emotional intelligence more effectively so you can deeply engage with people while building a true sense of community
- And Much, Much MORE…
“I found the 360° element of the Emotional Intelligence Assessment & Coaching Programme incredibly useful in a coaching context. Gathering feedback from my colleagues helped me explore the implications of my emotional intelligence and provided robust, objective data to aid my coaching conversations.”
Dick Haynes of Haynes Financial in Sutton
“Working with Mark on the emotional intelligence assessment was very insightful and positive. 10/10 – I recommend it very highly.”
Rick Peet of AVN Picktree in Farnham, Surrey
How Much Does It Cost?
Price: £1350 per person
Fees are exclusive of VAT, venue and travel costs. Details are available on request on how to customise the programme, or to arrange additional follow-up meetings/1-2-1 coaching.
Your Order is subject to the Real Business Edge Terms of Business, unless your company has a current written agreement in place with Real Business Edge for this purchase. The Real Business Edge Terms of Business are available to you atwww.realbusinessedge.com/terms-of-business/, which you acknowledge you have reviewed.
If you have any questions about this Order or do not wish to proceed, you must respond to this email within one business day of your receipt of this Order Confirmation email stating that you wish to reject the Order. Please send the email rejecting this Order to Mark Russell at email@example.com. Real Business Edge will contact you to resolve any questions or issues. This Order is deemed accepted for all purposes unless you respond in a timely manner.
Thank you for doing business with Real Business Edge. In the event of any questions, please contact Real Business Edge by telephone on 020 3368 8191 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.