Do you need more from less and quicker?
It's tough at the top and can be very lonely too!
Executive Coaching Can Help You Be More Aware, Improve Your Performance And Achieve The Results You Want.
- As a leader in your organisation you may be juggling a lot of balls in the air right now…
- Things are getting tougher by the day…
- More with less and quicker is the mantra of business…
- And you might be losing your “mojo”?
- How do you feel about this situation that you’re facing now?
"It’s lonely at the top" appears to be truer than ever.
It’s vitally important for you to be getting the best possible counsel, independent of your board of Directors or Governors, in order to maintain the health of your business or organisation.
Maybe it’s time to step off the treadmill to focus on you, what’s important to you now and for the future. What are your desires and how and when will you work on them?
This is where an executive coach can help you change your thinking and enhance your performance, both personally and professionally.
Even the best-of-the-best executives have their blind spots and can dramatically improve their performance with an outside perspective weighing in.
The journey has been fascinating – the supportive but challenging coaching methods requires that I ask questions of myself that I might otherwise avoid. The experience has helped me understand myself, become more effective and be a better leader.
- Steve Shortland - Wellington College Director of Sport based in Crowthorne, Berkshire
Should You Have An Executive Coach?
Increasingly, business executives and leaders are required to not only deliver results but also to develop their own skill set. One capable of keeping up with, and adapting to, the lighting quick pace of change in the business environment.
A recent study by the Stanford Business School found that 100% of CEOs said they would like coaching to enhance their development but nearly 66% of CEOs don’t receive executive coaching or leadership development. And almost 50% of senior executives in general aren’t receiving any, either.
Being a top executive doesn’t mean that you have all the answers. The super success leaders are those who appreciate that there is room for growth for everyone.
Coaching is no longer being perceived as “remedial” and increasingly seen as something that improves performance, similar to how elite athletes access and use a coach.
Are you, or one of your executive team, in need of Executive Performance Coaching right now? This is where a Real Business Edge Executive Performance Coach can help you change your thinking and enhance your performance, both personally and professionally.
Real Business Edge helps business executives and leaders do just that by coaching change from within. Change for improved performance, change that draws on your strengths and above all else, change for better results.
You get a tailored programme of conditioning and coaching to help you reach your full potential – you get help to handle the pressures of being a high achieving performer in your business.
The Executive Coaching programme allowed me to recognise my strengths and the best use of my time to get more of the results I wanted. It has radically changed my thinking and enhanced my performance, both personally and professionally…
- Grant Pretorius M.Chiro (RSA) - Founder & Managing Director of Farnham Chiropractic Wellness Centre based in Farnham, Surrey
What Issues Can You Tackle With An Executive Coach?
In essence, business leaders have coaches for the same reasons that top athletes so – it’s a mind game. Typical coaching engagements cover such challenges as:
- Transitioning into a new role How do you plan to perform best in a new role? What do you have to do in the first 90 days? What about after that?
- Strategic thinking and planning What do you need to do to create a compelling and impactful strategic, sales, market or operational plan? Where do you get the new ideas? How do you challenge the same old stale or habitual thinking?
- Managing and leading in difficult times How do you make decisions in uncertain and turbulent times? How do you deal with risk and increase the likelihood of success? How do you manage an exceptional work load and the inevitable stress that accompanies it? How do you make a success of acquisitions and mergers?
- Creating the strategic board How do you develop high fliers and manage those who are less resourceful? How do you integrate new team members so that they not only survive but thrive? How do you measure, manage and improve board performance?
How Does It Work?
All executive coaching programmes have an element of customisation to meet your pressing priorities and development needs. However, a typical programme is illustrated below:
Private 1-2-1 executive coaching allows you to:
- Clarify And Focus On Your Priorities
- Tap Into Your Resources And Brainstorm Ideas
- Create Strategic Plans or Marketing Strategies
- Fix Your Business Problems Causing You Pain
Want to find out more about Executive Coaching? Then let’s talk . . .
Arrange a FREE 30 Minute Consultation to explore how Executive Coaching can help you be more aware, improve your performance and achieve the results you want…
During your telephone call you will get insights into:
- The Strongest Argument for Having Your Own Executive Coach
- The #1 Ingredient Every Successful Executive Coaching Programme Should Have
- How to Leverage on Your Emotional Intelligence and Strengths and What You Might do with that Knowledge
- Case Studies of How Executive Coaching is being used by Organisations to Improve Performance, Confidence and Engagement
Call 020 8798 3343 NOW to book your FREE 30 Minute Consultation and discover how harnessing the power of your Strengths could make a HUGE difference to your life...
The value of the Executive Coaching to me? You can’t put a price on your personal happiness and well-being!
- Sally Cooper - Director of ramsac - Award Winning IT Services Business based in Godalming, Surrey