Strengthscope360™ is a multi-rater profiler in the Strengthscope® system incorporating co-worker/stakeholder feedback.
This unique assessment enables up to eight co-workers or external stakeholders to provide brief and powerful feedback on how well the individual is using his/her strengths together with recommendations to strengthen their contribution.
Who it’s for
Strengthscope360™ is for anyone who wants to get feedback from their colleagues on their performance as well as gaining insights into how the individual can improve their contribution at work.
What the report includes
The Strengthscope360™ feedback report forms a basis for a strengths-focused feedback session to provide:
- Constructive feedback on the strengths of the person to help them to achieve their personal best at work
- Comparative analysis showing differences between the person’s own views on how effectively they are using their strengths and those of their raters
- Clear indication of the extent to which each strength should be used more or less to improve performance
- Recommendations from co-workers/raters providing ideas for improving the person’s contribution at work
I have been in business was over 25 years running my own business for much of that time. I’ve never really had any kind of performance appraisal so I saw the Strengthscope© assessment as a way of getting off the treadmill for a bit to focus on me! The assessment confirmed some things I already knew about myself but was also incredibly revealing, especially the 360 element. It has allowed me to identify the sources of my greatest energy at work, as well as my potential performance derailers. Through coaching, I now know how to use this knowledge to develop my leadership skills, influence stakeholders more effectively and build a personal brand based on my unique profile.
- Simon Osborne of Oasis Graphics in Cookham, West Berkshire
Strengthscope® is the world’s most extensive strengths profiling and development system that measures work-related strengths -characteristics that energise people, helping them to perform at their best.
Book Your Strengthscope360™ Assessment & Coaching Programme Today...
You can also call 020 8798 3343 NOW to book your Strengthscope360™ Programme and discover how knowing your Strengths could make a difference to your life...
How will knowing your Strengths help you?
Simply put, understanding and applying your strengths will help you to improve your performance, confidence and engagement. It also enhances your understanding of:
- Your work-related strengths as a source of energy, personal growth and peak performance
- The consequences of not using your strengths in the right way, to the right degree and with the right people
- How your strengths are perceived by co-workers and clients
- Where there are opportunities to use your strengths more often and more effectively
- How you can harness your strengths to reduce performance risks
Benefits To Individuals:
- You get clarity on your natural strengths so you can realise your full potential
- Playing to strengths improves your effort, energy and confidence...the Strengthscope® tool is crucial for performance improvement
- Your Strengthscope® profile helps you to understand and minimise the impact of your weaknesses
Benefits To Teams:
- Strengthscope® team reports facilitate complementary partnering and collaborative working based on team members’ strength
- Your team report spots weaker areas where the team may need external support
- Knowledge of your strengths encourages a positive, energised team environment
- Using Strengthscope® builds appreciation of diversity and contributes to relationships of trust, openness and mutual respect
Benefits To Organisations:
- The Strengthscope® model builds a culture of engagement and excellence
- Using Strengthscope® promotes resilience and optimism, enabling faster, more effective change
- Strengthscope® maximises talent attraction, retention and development
- The bottom line...Strengthscope® improves performance, sustainable growth and competitive advantage
About Strengthscope® and Strengthscope360™
Real Business Edge recommends Strengthscope® - a revolutionary assessment tool that provides comprehensive measurement of an individual’s strengths and the extent to which these are productively applied at work.
Strengthscope® is a psychometrically robust tool developed by The Strengths Partnership, an organisation dedicated to helping individuals, teams and organisations unleash the power of their strengths at work.
It provides a model and measure of strengths that is directly relevant to 21st Century organisations.
Mark Russell, Founder & CEO of Real Business Edge, is Strengthscope® Accredited and authorised to deliver Strengthscope®Assessment and Coaching individuals, leaders and teams.
Where Can You Use Strengthscope®?
Examples of where organisations are using strengths assessment tools include:
- Leadership Development/Coaching – to bring a keen understanding of natural strengths and talents, help leaders to build their "leadership brand" and help them avoid strengths going into "overdrive"
- Performance Management/Improvement/Induction – to ensure that line managers understand what energises and motivates direct reports, rather than solely focusing on problems/deficits and fixing them
- Teambuilding – to give teams clarity on who has which strengths, help understand the team’s natural talents and gaps and use this information in resourcing and project delivery, and increase trust, openness and respect
- Talent Development/Career Development/Transition – to help individuals to understand the best fit for their strengths as regards future roles and formulate career decisions according to those strengths
- Organisation Development – to build a resilient, appreciative, constructive culture which understands its strengths, talents and weaknesses and plans accordingly
- Selection – to select individuals who fully understand the strengths and talents that they can bring to a role and who can demonstrate where they have used their strengths to contribute value in the past.